Astrology in daily life
How to use Astrology in Daily life?
Horoscope analysis and making predictions are just ONE of the many functionalities of Astrology. The ambit covered by Astrology is much more vast, deep and intricate. Astrology can be used in nearly every walk of life to take major decisions and make wise choices.
It gives you an insight into your deep, hidden inner self and distinct personality, the reasons why you behave or react in a particular manner, the purpose of your life, the means and timings when you would achieve success, etc., Astrology can actually be used to plan and strategize our day to day activities, to understand the underlying reasons of our stresses and conflicts and to resolve your problems and personal issues.
- Panchang and Muhurata – the important cornerstones of Astrology help you to decide the most appropriate and auspicious periods to time the important events in your life, be it starting a new venture, joining an educational institute, taking up a new job, engagement, marriage, etc.
- The moon phases and eclipses can help you in scheduling appointments for surgeries (which will increase the chances of success as well as reduce the loss of blood), exciting events such as dating, proposing to a loved one, planning a journey to mundane ones like haircuts, gardening, etc.
- Astrology makes you aware of your inborn talents and capabilities as well as your weaknesses and shortcomings. This helps in making accurate career choices and making the right decisions at the right time.
- A detailed study of the transit of planets will help you in understanding which facet of life is to be developed at a particular stage and time period and in what manner.
- Planetary positions, conjunctions and transits help you to know your body constitution, the strong and weak elements in your body, the likely health issues you may have to face and thereby in taking the appropriate precautions and actions to avoid the problems or manage them in the best possible manner.
- An in-depth analysis of your horoscope makes it easy for you to understand your emotions, relationships and people better and accordingly effectively manage them. It helps in gauging the compatibility levels between partners, colleagues, etc.
- Astrology can guide students in making the right choice of subjects and professional courses based upon their latent talents and strong planets which can be analyzed from their birth charts.
- Your birth chart is a reflection of your past karmas; a deep analysis will help you to advance spiritually and philosophically too.
- In short, Astrology provides the reasons and logic behind major problems in life such as marital issues, sufferings through diseases, loss in business, unemployment issues, family disputes, monetary problems, etc. Astrology shows you the potential of success in your birth chart; thereafter you can make objective decisions using your own free will and intelligence. Thus Astrology acts as a guide, a compass to give you a direction in life.
- And above all, Vedic Astrology offers tools to smoothen things out and face adversities assertively such as penance (प्रायश्चित), fasting (उपवास), special spiritually-endowed reverberations of energy, the mantras (मंत्र), geometrical devices of energy, the yantras (यंत्र), the acts of worship and invocation of the Divine Power, the poojas (पूजा), charity (दान- परोपकार), use of gemstones, colour therapy, etc.